People usually have "things to do" before reaching a certain time or period in their life. Well, just to be a little different, I have:
"THINGS TO DO BEFORE SAYING GOODBYE TO THE CALENDAR"
(Majority of the items are from the book 'PAANO BA 'TO?! How to Survive Growing Up" by Bianca Gonzalez)
1. Do something someone has said you couldn't do. - DONE. Joined the Reserve Officers' Training Corps.
3. Learn to cook at least one dish really well. - DONE. Sotanghon soup.
4. Keep an emergency fund that you will only touch during emergencies. - DONE
5. Travel ALONE. - 1st Day in Phuket November 2013
6. Go out of town with friends. - DONE. MINDANAO Trip 2012. Calaruega 2015.
7. Volunteer - DONE. PPCRV Volunteer. 2007. 2010. 2013. Blood Donation.
8. Write a local government official with suggestions on how the community can improve.
9. Find a workout that you love doing. - DONE. Jogging.
10. Find a hairstylist that you can grow old with. - DONE. My sister. ^_^
11. Speak in public. - DONE. CAAS in Phuket. PSAE at Baybay Leyte. EPPI QC Presentation.
12. Join a rally for a cause you believe in. - DONE. Election 2016
13. Treat your family to a nice dinner on a special occasion. - DONE. 2009. We ate at Pizza Hut Olivarez during my 24th Birthday.
14. Fall in love. Get your heart broken. - DONE. Of course.
16. Go camping - in a tent, with sleeping bags, and packed food to grill
17. Engage the cab driver, the guy waiting beside you at the hospital, or the security guard in a discussion about politics. - DONE. Cab drivers usually
18. Learn how to sew. - DONE. Hand and using a sewing machine.
19. Learn the basic household chores. DONE.
20. Save up to watch a concert of a band you really like. - almost but have to sell the ticket for emergency reasons. :(
21. Organize a simple fundraiser with friends and donate to the charity of your choice - DONE. Rummage Sale for Feeding Program. University days.
22. Run a 5K race. - DONE. Milo Marathon. July 2012.
23. Get an adrenaline rush. - DONE. Zip-lining at Dahilayan Adventure Park in Bukidnon. Slide at Maxima Aqua Fun. 2012
(Refer to my previous posts like Most Memorable Saturday and Unforgettable Experience)
(Refer to my previous post Unexpected Reunion)
26. Take historical tour in a city of your choice. - DONE 2016.
Catedral Basílica Metropolitana de Manila. Intramuros, Manila. - May 2016
Saint James the Apostle Parish Church. Paete, Laguna - April 2016.
27. Keep a diary or a blog. DONE. Oh well.
29. Spend the whole night dancing (I am not that good in dancing do, Add : or chatting or drinking) with friends. - DONE. Chatting with my two very good friends Yui and Jef 2006. Drinking, Eastwood Summer 2011.
30. Learn to sing at least one song really well in karaoke/videoke. - DONE. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now.
31. Write a letter to family and friends and send it during a special occasion.
I am 30 years old already as of posting. That would mean that I only have 2 years left.
(I will post pictures on some items from time to time.)